Jan 20, 2014

EVolving

My most recent piece, EV Scenic Byways: Historic Columbia River Highway, was shared with readers via my other blog sight:  http://evroadtrip.blogspot.com/

EVroadtrip.blogspot.com will be used increasingly to publish pieces that I write about EV ownership. My interests in sharing stories about driving our Nissan LEAFs is shifting more to a "road trip" theme, rather than the "pleasure and pain" theme on this blog site.

After checking out http://evroadtrip.blogspot.com/, if you like what you read, be sure to submit your email on that blog site to automatically receive updates when further blog posts are published.

Thank you, and charge on!

2 comments:

  1. That other Blog looks like your really put a lot of work into it!! Great Stuff! Will this blog then be orphaned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking it out! I'll be publishing a blog post on this blog next weekend. I'm working on a non "road trip" piece that fits better here.

    ReplyDelete